Paper-layered plastic belongs to the class of decorative plastics created on the basis of thermoactive resins. Layered plastics have a multilayer structure. They consist of decorative paper impregnated with melamine resins, and one or more layers of cardboard kraft paper impregnated with phenolic resins. The layers are pressed against each other under the influence of high pressure and temperature. The structure of BSP, the quality of resins and paper, surface structure, the use of special overlays, as well as the parameters of pressing determine the properties and scope of their application.
Advantages of use:
- paper-laminated plastic is a durable material and as a result does not require additional protective coatings;
- laminated plastic resistant to mechanical damage;
- resistant to high temperatures;
- application in both horizontal and vertical planes;
- moisture resistant;
- has the properties of postforming;
- possible staining.
Areas of application:
- Postforming expands the possibilities of production and allows you to create parts of irregular shapes, rounded or curved. At the same time, they withstand the highest requirements for quality and durability, which determines a wide range of applications;
- facing of table-tops, furniture facades, doors, window sills, surfaces of tables, profiles;
- internal and external finishing of buildings, vessels and vehicles;
- exhibition equipment, objects of special purpose.